0-6 Months Latex Pacifier "couture" 2 pack - Sage
"0-6 Months Latex Pacifier "couture" 2 pack - Sage" has been added to your list. Click here to access it!
BIBS Couture is a must-have from the Bibs Family. It completes the modern pacifier assortment with an anatomically shaped nipple of the highest quality in a premium design. The anatomically shaped nipple imitates the mother's nipple while breastfeeding and fits the roof of baby’s mouth perfectly.
This nipple shape gives the least pressure on the jaw, gums and teeth and comes in both soft natural rubber latex and silicone. The shape of the lightweight shield leaves the nose free and facilitates easy breathing. All in a cute butterfly design.
The beautiful lightweight shield has round and soft edges that allow the pacifier to sit comfortably on the baby’s face. The air holes in the shield leave the nose free and facilitate optimal airflow around the sensitive area around the child’s mouth.
- Anatomically shaped nipple for the optimal conditions for baby’s jaw and gums.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex or silicone.
- The pacifiers are made of the highest quality and are 100 percent free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- The shield is made of Polypropylene (PP) which is a light and durable plastic material.
Care instructions :
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes.
- Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard it right away.
- Since BIBS pacifiers are made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be cleaned more often when the child is under 3 months. 0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day. 3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 11am ET.
Free Shipping on all orders over Can$100 (large items not included).