BIBS 0-6 Months Latex Pacifier Original - Pack of 2 - Vanilla
"BIBS 0-6 Months Latex Pacifier Original - Pack of 2 - Vanilla" has been added to your list. Click here to access it!
BIBS Colour pacifiers are the original BIBS pacifier and have been on the market for over 40 years. It has the signature round BIBS shield with three vent holes and round BIBS engraved handle ring.
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just as it does during breastfeeding. The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity. The valve is also the reason why water can be presented inside the nipple after cleaning and sterilization. If this is the case, simply just squeeze the nipple flat to press out the excess water.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots. The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.
Jourès likes :
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material.
- Cool tie-dye pattern.
- Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex.
Care instructions :
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes.
- Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard it right away.
- Since BIBS pacifiers are made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be cleaned more often when the child is under 3 months. 0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day. 3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 11am ET.