Haakaa 100% silicon milk pump and cap - 100 ml
"Haakaa 100% silicon milk pump and cap - 100 ml" has been added to your list. Click here to access it!
The famous 100% silicone Haakaa 100ml Breast Pump with Suction Base and Silicone Cap is now available as a combo! Perfect when you're on the go.
- A practical way to express milk using the power of natural suction
- Compact size
- Easy to wash
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- 1 x 100ml Silicone Breast Pump
- 1 x Silicone Cap.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling it in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tip: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 11am ET.
Free Shipping on all orders over Can$100 (large items not included).